When I removed the android platform from my ionic project and then I tried to re-install using this command "ionic cordova platform add android". but I got this error, Code ENOLOCAL. Could not install from "android" as it does not contain a package.json file. Solution:
Simply, I removed the android folder from the root directory, i.e not from the platform directory and then I re-install with the same command.
Great it works perfectly.
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED