In this article, I will show you how to dynamically manage xml configuration file c# asp.net. To configure webconfig file dynamically, open web config file using webconfigurationManager and check the key is exists or not. If appsetting is not configured , add a new key otherwise update the appsetting.
Code behind C#:
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
public void UpdateSetting(string key, string value)
Configuration config = WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfiguration("~");
if (config.AppSettings.Settings[key] == null)
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django