In this tutorial I will show you how to convert xls to xlsx. Initially I install pandas package and write the following code.
import pandas as pd
df = pd.read_excel('data/file_emp1.xls', header=None)
df.to_excel('data/file_2003.xlsx', index=False, header=False)
After running the program I go this following error.
"ImportError: Missing optional dependency 'xlrd'. Install xlrd greater than = 1.0.0 for Excel support Use pip or conda to install xlrd"
To Resolve this error install xlrd.
pip install xlrd
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error