In this tutorial i will show how to solve the error "Unable to update the EntitySet because it has a DefiningQuery and no element exists in the element to support the current operation". What exactly i got is,
Unable to update the EntitySet 'table' because it has DefiningQuery and no DeleteFunction element exists in the ModificationFunctionMapping element to support the current Opereation" This error i was getting while updating the record to the table. Finally i understood it is due to the primary key was removed. After enable the primary key and update the entity .edmx file it works properly. Then also if it is not worked next delete the entity model and create model. Build the project and run. Here I checked It works as expected.
Video explaination below
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED