In this Article, I describe what is ViewData and how to use ViewData in asp.net mvc. ViewData is nothing but transfer(to pass or access) a data from Controller to View. In asp.net we use ViewState for access a value anywhere in same web form. Here I am using ViewData like viewstate in asp.net.
ViewData["NameOfView"] = "Welcome toInfinetsoft";
public ActionResult Index()
ViewData["SampleMessage"] = "Welcome toInfinetsoft";
ViewBag.Title = "Index";
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?