In this article, I will show you how to align images to the center. It’s very simple to align images on the WebPages. Normally,<img> tag is an inline element, so it acts differently over the elements.
So, you can nest the <img> tag in the <center> tag. It will align images to center on the page. Most of the browsers support this (HTML5 elements).
<img src="images/generationlogo.png" alt="Generation Systems Chennai" class="img-responsive"/> </center>
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED