I want to download files from an FTP server using asp.net c#. When I tried to connect FTP server I got the following error FTP error: 530 User cannot Log in.
The FTP client sends the DNS query for a domain name to get FTP server using ftp.domain.com. If the server sends a response 220 means that is ready to accept login.But I got response 530 user cannot log in due to wrong password.
Check has given proper domain name or not.
//FTP Server URL.
string ftp = "ftp://domain.com/"; //ftp:websitedaomain.com
Give the proper username and password.
//Enter FTP Server credentials.
request.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("username", "password");
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?