We need to add [ValidateAntiForgeryToken] attribute before our action. And also should add @Html.AntiForgeryToken() in our form.
We don't need to use [ValidateAntiForgeryToken] attribute for the GET actions. Use POST request from page which was generated by our application. This attack called cross site request forgeries. When we use It will prevent from forgeries.
public ActionResult Login(UserLogin userlogin)
<!--/ Check Login -->
@using (@Html.BeginForm("Login", "Admin", FormMethod.Post))
<input name="..." type="text" />
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?