You can use third party components Newtonsoft JSON to serializeObject to JSON and convert it into datatable. Just two line code will bring your solution first include Newtonsoft.Json namespace in your application and it will allow to use JsonConvertor class. The below example code has implemented.
You can download and install newtonsoft JSON package using NuGet package manager.
string json = Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.SerializeObject(result);
DataTable pDt = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<DataTable>(json);
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?