BEFORE YOU START: To setup your email client with your email, you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. To find them, go to the Email Setup Center and write down the information that displays under Email Server Settings.
In web config under app settings you need to configure email Id and password.Your email client may require password authentication for your Outgoing Mail Server.
<add key="AdminEmail" value="youremailId"/>
<add key="AdminPassword" value="yourpassword"/>
protected void btnSendmail_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
//Your outgoing server.
using (var client = new SmtpClient("smtpout.asia.secureserver.net", 80))
var from = new MailAddress("firstname.lastname@example.org", "test user");
//In webconfig you have toconfigure your email address and account password under <app settings>
var adminEmail = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["AdminEmail"];
var adminPassword = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["AdminPassword"];
var to = new MailAddress(adminEmail, string.Empty);
using (var message = new MailMessage(from, to))
message.Body = "Thisis a test message!";
message.IsBodyHtml = true;
message.BodyEncoding = Encoding.UTF8;
message.Subject = "Welcome!";
message.SubjectEncoding = Encoding.UTF8;
client.UseDefaultCredentials = true;
client.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential(adminEmail, adminPassword);
Thats all it is working fine.
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error