When I tried to Add rows to the dynamically generated DataTable though loop I got the following error. The DataTable contains two columns with DataType property as string.
models db = new models();
string connstring = db.Database.Connection.ConnectionString;
List<object> chartData = new List<object>();
DataTable MyDataTable = new DataTable();
DataColumn dc = MyDataTable.Columns.Add("ShipCity", typeof(string));
dc.AutoIncrement = true;
var query = (from order in db.Orders
foreach (var element in query)
var row = MyDataTable.NewRow();
row["ShipCity"] = element.ShipCity;
row["OrderDate"] = element.Year;
Lately I noticed the problem because of incrementing the data column. I removed the following code "dc.AutoIncrement = true" from the line the problem was resolved.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?