ServerError in '/' Application.
LINQ to Entities doesnot recognize the method 'System.Object get_Item(System.String)'
method, andthis method cannot be translated into a store expression.
A Linq query is translated to SQL to be performed against the database. Make sure you need to assign session or form request to a variable first because that has no access to it, and use this variable in the query.
int userId = (int)Session["UserId"];
var hasrecord = db.Submits
.Where(m =>m.Published == false && m.CreatedUserId ==userId)
.OrderByDescending(m => m.SubmitId);
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?