In this article I will explain how to calculate the count ofthe records using Linq in asp.net. This helped me when I was to show the name when the count is greater than zero.
var count = (from row in mTags where row.TagId == TagId select row).Count();
if (count > 0)
// write your statement here
Post your comments / questions
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)