I want to add new Column to table. But while saving, It showing this warning message and not allowed to save.
"Saving changes is not permitted. the changes you have made requires the following tables to be dropped and re-created. You have either made changes to a table that can't be re-created or enabled the option. Prevent saving changes that require the table to be re-created."
Go to tools menu in SQL Server Go to the menu Tools - Options - Designers and uncheck Prevent Saving changes that require table re-creation.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?