Best way to use an INFORMATION_SCHEMA view. These views are most standard across the plateform.
To check if a table exists use:
IF (EXISTS (SELECT *
WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = 'dbo'
AND TABLE_NAME = 'UserLogin'))
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED