I am getting 500-internal server error when I uploaded the published copy to the GoDaddy and there is no detail about the error. Even though I add Custom Error mode=”On” in the web.Config setting.
500-internal server error means that there is a problem with displaying website. But the details are not available. Instead of that it shows “500-internal server error”.
After adding the following code in the web.Config next, I got detail about the errors.
<httpErrors errorMode="Detailed" existingResponse="PassThrough"/>
This video explains you how to resolve “500-internal server error”.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?