I am going to Explain How we create Default values for model Entities. So Let’s start this via taking a simple example Model class called Post. In Post Model class I have created property PostedOn. Following is a code for that.
private DateTime mPostedOn = DateTime.Now;
public DateTime PostedOn
mPostedOn = value;
@Html.EditorFor(model=> model. mPostedOn)
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?