I am going to Explain How we create Default values for model Entities. So Let’s start this via taking a simple example Model class called Post. In Post Model class I have created property PostedOn. Following is a code for that.
private DateTime mPostedOn = DateTime.Now;
public DateTime PostedOn
mPostedOn = value;
@Html.EditorFor(model=> model. mPostedOn)
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED