Are you suffering from OCD? Don't worry?, someone asked me to explain?
- Obsessive compulsive Disorder (OCD) is the psychological disorder deals with the brain.
- Locking and unlocking locks while going outside repeatedly,
- Continuous blinking of eyes,
- Self talking,
- A group of different thought gets into the brain at a second,
- Deep Depression, negative thoughts,
- Less eye to eye human coordination.
- This kind of cases is related to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Approximately out of 100 humans 4 humans were suffered from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- This is based on genetic occurrence and also associated with the environment.
- The OCD people can be analyzed by the brain pattern.
- Can you imagine several celebrities have OCD.
- This is mainly because of the reduced seretonin levels scientists said.
- Serotonin in the brain acts as neurotransmitter that regulates mood, fear, anxiety, feeling of relaxation, mental focus, learning ability, clarity of thought.
- So OCD is mainly caused due to serotonin levels.
- People who studied this article don’t hesitate to meet a psychiatric doctor
- This will dangerous if it is not properly treated
- Doctor will be easily resolve this and people will have free mind after the treatment.