In this article, I will explain how to compare two dates and gets number of days using Datediff in SQL server.
The DATEDIFF() function will return the number of days between two dates.
DECLARE @startDate DATETIME
DECLARE @endDate DATETIME
SET @startDate ='2016-05-15'
SET @endDate ='2016-09-16'
SELECT DATEDIFF(DD, @startDate, @endDate) AS DayDiffrence
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED