For keyboard and mouse events, this property determines which key or button you are pressing.
Event.which normalizes event.keyCode and event.charCode . It is recommended to use event.which to monitor keyboard input. See event.charCode on the MDC for more details .
Keydown property will monitor the button event.
<input id="whichkey" value="type something">
$('#log').html(e.type + ': ' + e.which ); });
Post your comments / questions
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)