Every decent programming start with a"Hello, world!" example, before you can start writing your own code,but just to make sure that everything is working, and for you to see how simple jQuery is, let's kick off with a little example:
$ is shortcut to access jQuery.
document.getElementById("divExample2").innerHTML = "Hello, world!";
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?