This following example Query will clear how to filter records using where clause and group by from a set of records.
Many of us are facing problem with grouping elements this example provides best practices for one who wants to know group different types of data.
var result = from queryResult in db.Orders.AsEnumerable() where queryResult.ShipCountry == "UK"
group queryResult by queryResult.ShipCity into rowGroup
OrdersCount= rowGroup.Count() };
Post your comments / questions
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)