This following example Query will clear how to filter records using where clause and group by from a set of records.
Many of us are facing problem with grouping elements this example provides best practices for one who wants to know group different types of data.
var result = from queryResult in db.Orders.AsEnumerable() where queryResult.ShipCountry == "UK"
group queryResult by queryResult.ShipCity into rowGroup
OrdersCount= rowGroup.Count() };
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?