In this tutorial I will show you how to convert datetimeoffset to datetime using c#. Here, I want to save the datetime object value into the database. But the datetimeoffset was returning string value. In order to convert string (datetimeoffset) to datetime you may follow this way,
DateTimeOffset newTime = TimeZoneInfo.ConvertTime(DateTimeOffset.UtcNow, TimeZoneInfo.FindSystemTimeZoneById("India Standard Time"));
invoice.CreatedOn = newTime.DateTime;
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?