In this article I will show you how to convert binary data to image using c#. I have saved already stored image binary data into database. Now I want to show images in the web page, so that I needed to convert byte array to an image. Here, the following function will return as image format. For this conversion, you should register the System.Drawing namespace.
Image i = ToImage(imageBytes);
private Image ToImage(byte byptes)
using (var ms = new MemoryStream(byptes))
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?