In this articles describes how to convert datetime to string vb.net. Here I am using Format Method to format or convert date to string.
Dim mDOB As String = Format(DateTimePicker1.Value.Date, "yyyy-MMM-dd")
For example, here I convert DateTimePicker1 value intostring.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?