In general, we are getting IP address by run command by type keyword ipconfig . And, if we execute this as Administrator Command Prompt then you will get the basic Network details like Host Name, IPAddress and Gateway.
In this example we can achieve both byGetHostName() and Dns.GetHostByName(hostname) Method using the namespace System.Net.
static void Main(string args)
catch (Exception ex)
private static string GetIPAddress()
string strHostName = null;
strHostName = System.Net.Dns.GetHostName();
string myIP = Dns.GetHostByName(strHostName).AddressList.ToString();
return "Host Name: " + strHostName + "; IP Address: " + myIP;
your Ip Address
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django