The easiest way to read the web page’s content and saves into a string variable. The following c# program helps to get the HTML webpage and read the content and return the UTF-8 data without charset.
Here I am not recommending the WebClient.DownloadString method because it at least needed 3.5.NET version and also the result may appear incorrect BOM (
ï»¿) as a part of the UTF-8. I think this is a smart way,
string ReadTextFromUrl(string url)
using (var client = new WebClient())
using (var stream = client.OpenRead(url))
using (var textReader = new StreamReader(stream, Encoding.UTF8, true))
You have to pass the URL of the Page and you will get the string result.
The below video will show how the application is reading the web page’s content and save it to a string.
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error