In this article I will explain how to separate numbers from string array variable with an example. This can be implemented using regular expression for that you need to import System.Text.RegularExpressions for reference. Using for loop you can separate number by parsing integer.
static void Main(string args)
string digits = Regex.Split("145,88,889", @"\D+");
// Now we have each number string.
foreach (string value in digits)
// Parse the value to get thenumber.
if (int.TryParse(value, out number))
if (Convert.ToInt16(value)!= 0)
catch (Exception ex)
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED