In this articles describes how to use confirm message before delete my data in c# .net. Here I have use confirmation dialog box before delete a data. Once you click the delete button it shows confirmation message then if the user select “ok “ then delete method will be call, else if “cancel” nothing should be happens.
In client side(Default.aspx)
<asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="false" DataKeyNames="Id" OnRowCommand="GridView1_RowCommand" BorderWidth="1px" CellPadding="3" CellSpacing="2" >
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnkdelete" OnClientClick="returnconfirm('are you want to delete')" runat="server" CommandArgument='<%# Eval("Id") %>' Text="Delete" CommandName="lnkDelete"
In Code behind(Default.aspx.cs)
protected void GridView1_RowCommand(object sender, GridViewCommandEventArgs e)
if (e.CommandName == "lnkDelete")
int employeeID = Convert.ToInt32(e.CommandArgument);
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django