I got this following error sometimes I tried to connect the server to read the page data. I had written the following code.
string ReadTextFromUrl(string url)
using (var client = new WebClient())
using (var stream = client.OpenRead(url))
using (var textReader = new StreamReader(stream, Encoding.UTF8, true))
Finally, I identify my network is very slow. Not problem with the code. I am not facing the problem at all time. When the connection getting lost or Service unavailable.
For me no problem with Antivirus, that may block some pages. It is due to network connection lost.
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django