I have recently installed visual studio 2015, while running web application after page getting loaded. I stopped the debugging afterwards can’t able to browse and work.
There is no problem with VS2010 and VS2012 because by default “Enable edit and continue” option is disable.
Just make simple changes in project setting.
You can find the option on web tab of the web project.
► Right click on the project and click the properties.
► And then select the 'Web' tab from the left.
► Uncheck the
Enable Edit and Continue checkbox.
Below video will help solving the issue “prevent IIS shutdown after application in IDE getting stopped”
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?