When I was trying to run the application I had faced this problem. It was resolved by setting authorize redirect URLs in a proper manner.
- Go to google cloud platform , from the sidebar, click API Manager and select Credentials and then select OAuth consent screen.
- You need to add new client id for web application.
Do not give the path like this http://localhost:8228/projectpathit will throw the above error (invalid_client no registered origin).
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django