An exception of type 'System.Data.Entity.Validation.DbEntityValidationException' occurred in EntityFramework.dll but was not handled in user code
While running the application, I got this exception for the following code.
InvoiceDetail invoicedetail = new InvoiceDetail()
ItemId = int.Parse(Request.Form["ItemId"]),
Quantity = int.Parse(Request.Form["Quantity"]),
SchemeDiscount = decimal.Parse(Request.Form["SchemeDiscount"]),
StockDiscount = decimal.Parse(Request.Form["StockDiscount"])
I got this error while filling the object values. Then, I set a breakpoint for where an exception is thrown, and use it to inspect the problem. I identified, it was due to that one of the value went undefined. Afterwards I sent proper value it works fine. We must check each and every value of the inputs.
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED