My ionic project was working perfectly without error. But when I was trying to build the ionic project using the command "ionic cordova build android". I got the following error,
Cordova Android build error "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"
To know more detail about the error I command "ionic cordova build android --verbose" then I come
to know gradlepath value is undefined. I was already installed gradle in my PC.
Then I checked the enviroment variables path value that also perfect.
I downgrade cordova cli
npm install -g firstname.lastname@example.org
I also removed platform folder and added using the command.
ionic cordova platform rm android
ionic cordova platform add android
after I run the build the project same error. I searched internet no solution
Finaly I realised I was updated by Android studio 4.0.1 (windows). Previously I installed 3.0.1.
now I removed the recent one and installed the previously android studio.
Next, I closed the visual studion code and reopened it and opened my project and run build
command. The project build succeful and apk was generated in output path.
Post your comments / questions
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED