I got this following error "The Angular Compiler requires TypeScript >=3.9.2 and <4.0.0 but 3.8.3 was found instead." when build the ionic application using the command ionic cordova build android.
When i installed the latest typescript version using the following command,
npm install i -D typescript@latest
Note: When you want to downgrade or upgrade with specific supported versions:
npm i -D firstname.lastname@example.org
replace x with version..
You can also check the currect version of TypeScript using this command
it will return like this
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?