Create a shadow similar to the one box-shadow based on the color of the element itself.
background: linear-gradient(75deg, #6d78ff, #00ffb8);
Code snippets require some complicated situations to properly stack the context so that the pseudo-elements will be positioned below the element itself while still being visible.
- position: relative A Cartesian positioning context is established for the child elements on the parent element.
- z-index: 1 Create new stacked content.
- position: relative The positioning context of the pseudo-element is established on the child.
- ::after Define pseudo elements.
- position: absolute Takes a pseudo-element from the document stream and positions it relative to the parent element.
- width: 100% And height: 100% Resize the pseudo-element to fill the dimensions of its parent element to make them equal in size.
- background: inherit Causes a pseudo-element to inherit the linear gradient specified on the element.
- top: 0.5rem Pseudo-element is slightly offset from its parent element.
- filter: blur(0.4rem) Blur the pseudo-element to create the appearance of the shadow below.
- opacity: 0.7 Make the pseudo-element part transparent.
- z-index: -1 Position the pseudo-element behind the parent element.
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django