In this article I will show you how to disable a link using css class in html. I have a css class named link-page and wants to disable the link, so that no action will not take when a user clicked. For that I added the link properties css set pointer-events: none.
} </style> <a title="share" data-toggle="collapse" class="link-page" href="page.html" > Link </a>
Output: disable link css
Post your comments / questions
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?
- How to check PAN-Aadhaar is Linked or NOT?
- How to customize pagination for django admin?
- How to fix HAXM is not installed |in Android Studio
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)