In this tutorial I will show you how to get the filename of the image using jQuery. Split the path of the image using the slash('\') and get the filename with some logic.
<img id="Preview" src="~/Uploads/preview.jpg" alt="Preview..." />
var preview =document.getElementById('Preview');
var src= preview.src.split('/');
var filename = src[src.length- 1];
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?