In this video tutorial tutorial I will demonstrate you how to generate SQL Query Script for both schema and data using SQL Server management Studio 2012.
1. Right click on the database and select tasks --> generate scripts
2. Next --> select the requested table/tables (from select specific database objects)
3. Next -- >click advanced --> give types of data to script = "schema and data"
4. Next and click finish button.
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django