Place your entire string inside double quotes and use single quotes inside the string whatever you want.
var myString = "Welcometo 'Infinetsoft' tutorials";
If you want to place your entire string in single quotes, then use escape sequence character \ with a single quotes inside the string.
var myString = "Welcometo \'infinesoft\' tutorials";
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error
- Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported