Place your entire string inside double quotes and use single quotes inside the string whatever you want.
var myString = "Welcometo 'Infinetsoft' tutorials";
If you want to place your entire string in single quotes, then use escape sequence character \ with a single quotes inside the string.
var myString = "Welcometo \'infinesoft\' tutorials";
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django