Now I am going to insert partial view to my program. To create partial view using the following steps.
- Right click on the specified controller folder or in shared folder.
- Select the view option
- Check the create view option, and then click add.
Uses of partial view:
As a developer we want to create large kind of web application. We require some important coding in specific places. In this asp.net makes this task easy to us with the help of this partial view option. It can be used to customize or reuse the components. It also consists of coding and markup. It gives a great potential to us.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?