In this article I am explains about how todisplay Image using MVC asp.net. It is simple by using @Url.Content(“imageLoction”).Here I am using entity frame work the object model contains property namecalled pictureLocation. The PictureLocation property having the image path.
Eg: location of image is ~/img/chiptrolls.jpg
<img src= "@Url.Content(Model.PictureLocation)" alt="IMAGES" />
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?