In this video tutorial I will show you how to export data from remote server (godaddy live server) to local database. First of all create a database name in local server (any name) called “godaddyBackup”. Next connect your remote server using server name (IP address) and password. Select your database from remove server
Right click on the database you wish to backup and Click Task à Export Data.
Choose Source Data:
This pops open a wizard where you can choose the Data Source from which to copy data.
Select Server name and Use SQL server authentication, Username and password. Then select database from the dropdown list and click next.
Choose a Destination:
Select local server name Use SQL server authentication, Username and password. Same as previous select database from the dropdown list where to export data and click next.
Specify Table Copy or Query
Use radio button to and “select copy data from one or more tables or views”. And click next button.
Select Source Tables and Views:
Choose more tables and views to copy from the list and click next button.
Click Next button. Then next, click finish button.
After performing some operation data will be exported from the remote server to local server.
Open the local database and see your exported data.
Post your comments / questions
- How to fix CMOS Checksum Error in Computer or Laptop | SOLVED
- Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on PC or Laptop
- FIXED: Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code :0xc004F211
- "redirect" is not defined pylance("reportUndefinedVariable)
- This action cannot be completed because the file is open in SQL Server(SQLEXPRESS) - FIXED
- Unicode error 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated UXXXXXXXX escape
- Could not find the 'angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package | Angular Error
- Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported