You can identify the SQL server database version and SQL server Editon of installed product in PC/server by using the following SQL script.
Open the SQL server Management studio by typing ‘ssms’ in the Run command window and connect the database.
Now open Query window and paste the following SQL script code.
SELECT @@VERSIONAS SQL_Version
SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('edition') as SQL_Editon GO
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?