In this article we will discuss How to make optional parameter in partial view using asp.net MVC. We are using using partial view at many places with model. If some place no need of model that time we need to pass null.
Partial view with model parameter:
Partial view with null parameter:
Here I no need to pass parameter model parameter, condition is like that. So we need to do pass null and new ViewDataDictionary().
@Html.Partial("_PartialLayout", null, new ViewDataDictionary())
@if (Model != null)
no model passed
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?