In this article, I describe How to modify or insert into already existing table value using by another table.This is achieved by a select statement. As here I am select top 10 rows from dbo.Employee table and insert into dbo.Employee_Test Table.
SELECT TOP 10 * FROM DBO.EMPLOYEE
Here, DBO.EMPLOYEE_TEST is already existing table in the database; we inserted top 10 rows value from dbo.Employee table
Post your comments / questions
- Import "django.shortcuts" could not be resolved from source in Django Project
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django