In this article I will show you how to create Sql Server Stored procedure like, parameter implemented for it. Here I used nullable parameter (IsNull) and search the product using Like keyword.
CREATE PROCEDURE SearchProduct @Name VARCHAR(250)
SELECT * FROM [Product]
WHERE Name like '%'+IsNull(@Name,Name)+'%'
here i created a stored procedure name called SearchProduct for searching the product using Like keyword with nullable parameter.
Output: I searched for mobile products,
EXEC ProductList 'mobile'
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?