Reactivating windows after a Hardware change on Motherboard:
Windows 10 will be deactivated if you make any changes to Computer hardware such as motherboard, processor or any storage device. The Windows 10 will not going to identify as same device and will show error code 0xC004F211. We can reactive windows 10 by clicking troubleshoot link and sign in Microsoft Account and select the device activate it.
This video will help reactivate windows 10 on your PC.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?