In this video tutorial I will show you how to check PAN & Aadhaar is Linked or NOT.
You can check the status of your Aadhaar & PAN card linking by following these steps:
Visit the Income Tax e-filing portal: https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Click on the "Link Aadhaar" option under the "Quick Links" section on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the Quick link located at the left of the page under the "Link Aadhaar" heading.
- Enter your PAN and Aadhaar number and click on the "View Link Aadhaar Status" button.
- The will show you whether your Aadhaar and PAN are linked or not.
NOTE: Last Date to link Aadhaar and PAN is March 31, 2023.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?