In this tutorial I will show you how to fix the CMOS checksum error in PC/ Laptop.
To Resolve CMOS Problem:
Turn off PC:
Replace old CMOS Battery with new CMOS Battery. After replacing the battery turn on the PC/Laptop Keyboard command for entering BIOS (Zebion motherboard) press DEL key open bios setting and set date & time and save and exit. Problem must be resolved.
Note: Most of the PCs motherboard bios key are DEL and F2. For more motherboard bios key click here.
Post your comments / questions
- How to add two numbers in Android Studio? | Source Code
- FindViewByID returns null in android studio -SOLVED
- Saving changes is not permitted in SQL SERVER - [SOLVED]
- Restore of database failed. File cannot be restored over the existing. -[SOLVED]
- One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly in Visual Studio 2019 | FIXED
- How to find Laptop's Battery Health?
- SOLVED-Related Field got invalid lookup: icontains error in Django
- How to enable Search Feature in Django admin?